Good reasons to treat yourself to a week of self care:
- You will deepen your yoga practice, or
- You will find out whether yoga is something for you.
- You will enjoy awesome parts of beautiful Croatia.
- You will practice yoga at amazing places.
- You will find out what feels good.
- Because you are worth it.
Where to stay
First Class Croatia is situated on the beautiful small island of Murter, about one hour from the airport in either Split or Zadar.
Share or enjoy the comfort of your own apartment in Harbor Terrace, Villa Art Gallery, Villa Summer Dreams, Villa Sailor’s Delight. Please check firstclasscroatia.com for all the amazing details of these apartments.
Time on the yoga mat - your daily Yoga treat
Yoga classes are offered mornings and evenings in awesome places. On the roof top of Villa Art Gallery, on the nearby beach or on a powerful place overlooking the city and spoiling you with a spectacular view over the Murter archipelago.
Rise&Shine from 9:00 o’clock to 10:30 will be dynamic and refreshing to ease you out of bed and into alertness. During evening classes between 18:00 and 19:00 we will practice slow and mindful yoga flows that will wind down your body and stretch away possible tension from your active day. You can bring your own yoga mat and props, borrow or buy them.
Time off the yoga mat – fun things to do in Murter and surroundings
- Discover the magnificent medieval heart of Sibenik, a pearl along the beautiful Dalmatian coast.
- Boat-excursion to Kornati National Park with 89 unforgettable islands and reefs to explore.
- Adventurous jeep safari to discover parts of the mythical Velebit mountains, spoiling you with awesome views of the Adriatic sea on one side and Zadar archipelago and Paklenica National Park on the other.